BOARD OF SELECTMEN MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson, Jr., Reginald J. Lee and John B. Swanton
Guest present: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at
2. Reviewed Board of Selectmen meeting minutes
3. Reviewed Warrant No. 18-A, Assessor's Return, dated
4. Reviewed Warrant No. 18
5. Bill Cooney reported that he had purchased shelves for the Town Hall.
i. A. Shellfish Committee
1. Attempting to open more flats.
2. Within 60 days, Amy Fitzgerald of DMR will determine if and when more flats can be opened.
3. Water sampling is ongoing.
B. D.O.T. - Stated that he
would like to volunteer to represent
7. The Board of Selectmen presented ex-Fire Chief Rusty Robertson with a plaque as an expression of appreciation for his years of service on the Westport Island Volunteer Fire Department.
8. Bob Mooney:
A. Reviewed E-911 policy.
B. Updated Board of Selectmen on the plan to run a feed line from the firehouse generator to the town office.
1. Bob is currently getting estimates for feed lines and wiring.
9. David Niederstadt
stated his case regarding water run-off from
10. Jack motioned to have George represent the Westport Island Board of Selectmen on the Point East Community Advisory Panel. Reggie seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
11. Reviewed the Wright property grant contract i.e.: LMF Fund Project Agreement and correspondence from Jon and Marianne Williams to Reggie. Reggie motioned that this matter be tabled until sufficient research is conducted. George seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
12. Reggie moved to adjourn the meeting at ; Jack, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Reginald J. Lee
John B. Swanton