BOARD OF SELECTMEN MEETING
Board members present: Reginald J. Lee and John B. Swanton
Citizens present: Bill Cooney
1. Jack and Reggie called the meeting to order at A quorum was present.
2. Bill reported on his meeting with Mary Ellen Barnes. The needed shelves have been researched and Bill will be purchasing.
Bill also reported that the doors on the ladies' room stalls need replacing and also re-hinged to swing outward.
A letter with an anonymous donation of $250.00 was received to fund the work of the Westport Island Historical Committee, headed by Mary Ellen Barnes. Reggie agreed to draft a thank-you letter.
3. Public Comment:
4. The minutes of the October 19th Selectmen's meeting were reviewed. Jack moved to accept; Reggie, 2nd; vote: unanimous.
5. Warrant No. 17 for $20,339.99 was reviewed. Reggie moved to accept; Jack, 2nd; vote: unanimous.
6. A letter, written by jack Swanton in response to
7. Reggie moved to adjourn the meeting at ; Jack, 2nd; vote: 2-0. The meeting was adjourned.
Reginald J. Lee
John B. Swanton