BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr. and Reggie Lee
Citizens present: Bill Cooney, Dennis Dunbar and Marianne Williams
Guest present: Charlotte Boynton of the Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:06 p.m.
2. Reviewed Warrant No. 39 for $23,224.87. George motioned to accept; Reggie, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
3. Reviewed Board of Selectmen meeting minutes of March 22, 2006. Reggie motioned to accept; George, 2nd; vote: 2-0.
4. Bill Cooney reported on the status of the town hall grant.
5. Dennis Dunbar discussed
status of DSL and also status of transmitter at
6. Reviewed the ratio declaration – 60% developed parcel ratio based on 2004.
7. Reviewed status of Building Code Ordinance, Flood Plain Ordinance and Site Plan Review Ordinance.
A. Final revisions and suggested changes were made by Board of Selectmen and sent to the Planning Board via e-mail and hard copy in their mailbox on February 27, 2006.
B. Paul Nergaard and Curt Downer responded to Jack on March 2, 2006 regarding the ordinances.
C. Board of Selectmen has received no correspondence from the Planning Board.
D. The planning board must be “diddling around.”
E. Ruth nelson of the Planning Board sent an e-mail to Jeffrey Hinderliter on March 3, 2006, requesting him to present the proposed “Flood Plain Ordinance” to the state so that the F.P.O. will be acceptable at the state level prior to town public hearings and eventually the legislative body. (See Appendix A.)
8. George moved to adjourn the meeting at 7:35 p.m. Reggie seconded the motion; vote: 2-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Reginald J. Lee