BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr., Reggie Lee and Jack Swanton
Citizen present: Sandra & Ben Crehore, Shane Reininger
Guest present: Jocelyn Smith of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:06 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 35 for $5,952.91 was presented. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd; vote: unanimous.
3. The minutes of the February 22, 2006 meeting were reviewed. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd; vote: unanimous.
4. The Point East development
plan was reviewed in relation to a request of
5. A price quotation from Bruce Nadeau to perform the town’s audits was reviewed.
The quote received from Hollingsworth for the same periods were: $2,000.00 and $2,700.00 respectively. However, since Hollingsworth did not mention any additional accounting fees, George said he would contact him to see if there would be any additional fees.
6. The Site Plan Review Ordinance was reviewed and a list of concerns started. The Board of
Selectmen will continue next week starting on page 28 (of 48).
7. George moved to adjourn the meeting at 10:22 p.m. Reggie seconded the motion; vote: unanimous. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Reginald J. Lee
John B. Swanton