BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr., Reggie Lee and Jack Swanton
Citizen present: Marianne Williams
Guest present: Jocelyn Smith of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:08 p.m.
3. Reviewed Warrant No. 33 for $217,871.30, dated February 15, 2006. George moved to approve; Reggie, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. George moved to approve the minutes of February 8, 2006 with a correction to Item 2; Jack, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
5. Citizens’ Issues: There were none.
6. In response to Ron Harrison’s request for another truckload of salt, George agreed to call Morton Salt and try to arrange for it. A few more letters have been received relating to the plowing and will be forwarded on to Ron.
7. A bill from Troubh Heisler for Chris Neagle’s work representing the town in the MacNamara lawsuit for $7,374.59 ($5,171.51 for January 2006 and $2,203.08 for December 2005) was reviewed..
8. The draft of the Flood Plain Ordinance was reviewed. The concerns of all selectmen were put into a single list that will be sent to the planning board.
9. Jack moved to adjourn the meeting at 10:14 p.m. George seconded the motion; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Reginald J. Lee
John B. Swanton