BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members present: George D. Richardson Jr., Reggie Lee and Jack Swanton
Citizens present: Ben and Sandra Crehore, Dennis and Carole Dunbar, Deborah Harrison
1. George called the meeting to order at 7:17 p.m.
2. The minutes of the meeting of January 25, 2006 were reviewed. George moved to accept; Jack, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Dennis Dunbar asked about how cable broadband internet access was proceeding and was told that Adelphia has been extremely unresponsive to all attempts to reach them. He said he has some information to share concerning Verizon DSL availability and some possibilities of town co-operation in the development of DSL expansion with Verizon. Dennis will forward this information to the selectmen.
4. Debbie Harrison asked for a copy of the whole file on Ron Harrison. She was told that she could ask the town clerk for these in the morning. She also agreed to ask Ron to attend next week’s meeting.
5. Reggie moved to appoint Marsha Gray as E-911 Officer; George, 2nd; vote: 3-0. Jack moved to appoint Richard Gray as Deputy E-911 Officer; George, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. Discussion with Ron Harrison regarding some written notices concerning snow removal issues was tabled until he is present.
7. A notice has been received from the Office of Submerged lands requesting that concerns about Cynthia Castleman’s permanent pier application be sent to them within 14 days. George will post this notice on the bulletin board.
8. The “Flood Plain Review Ordinance” has some problems. Jack will summarize them in writing and share with the rest of the board and with CEO Gary Richardson.
9. At 8:07 p.m. Geroge moved to adjourn the meeting. Reggie seconded the motion; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Reginald J. Lee
John B. Swanton