BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS
Present:† George, Jack, Reggie, Ruth Nelson, Gary Richardson
Meeting called to order @ 7:15pm
1. Reviewed Warrant #30 1/25/06--$14,504.23.† George motioned to accept.† Jack 2nd.† Vote 3-0
2. Reviewed BOS Meeting minutes on site @ Harrison Contractors 1/13/06-7:00 am meeting regarding sand/salt inventory.† Reggie motioned to accept.† George 2nd.† Vote 3-0.
3. Reviewed BOS Meeting minutes of 1/18/06.† Reggie motioned to accept.† George 2nd.† Vote 3-0.
4. Gary Richardson
A. Susan Wahlstrom Map 7 Lot 44ómodified building permit application.
Shed previously out of compliance has been moved and is now in compliance.
A consent agreement will be drafted between the BOS and Susan Wahlstrom.
B. Potential violation of Ted Christie Map 3 Mot 17.12.
George motioned to table for further review.† Jack 2nd. Vote 3-0.
5. Reviewed email from Chuck Richardson regarding plowing of town roads
during mid January and 1/23/06 snow storms.
George abstained from discussion.† Reggie motioned to establish a snow removal complaint file and to forward all complaints to Ron Harrison requesting a response within 7 days of receipt.† Jack 2nd.† Vote 3-0.
6. Reviewed tax abatement request from Dorothy Malone Map 7 Lot 4 regarding
personal property tax on pier and ramp 2005.†
1. Not owned since 1/1/05
A tax - $18.48
George motioned to grant the abatement.† Jack 2nd.† Vote 3-0.
7. George motioned to set the town election date of 6/23/06, and town meeting
Date of 6/24/06. †
Jack 2nd.† Vote 3-0.
8. Reviewed letter from Gary Richardson, CEO to Peter Spencer of Waterman
Marine dated 1/19/06 regarding Halla pier permit application.
†††††† 9.††††††† Meeting adjourned @ 9:55pm.
George D Richardson Jr.†††† ††††††††††Reggie Lee†††††††††† Jack Swanton