BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Ruth Nelson
Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and John Maquire of the
1. Selectman George D. Richardson, Jr. called the meeting to order at 12:15 p.m.
2. Warrant: The warrant was reviewed and George motioned to approve Warrant No. 26 for $21,609.00; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. Minutes: The minutes of the Dec. 21, 2009 meeting were reviewed. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
4. Pine Tree Engineering: George received a $500.00 bill against the Ferry Landing account that will be put onto the next warrant. He further read a letter from Pine Tree that referenced an engineering review in preparation of the NRPA application for the Ferry Landing Jetty. It was agreed that a response to this letter be tabled pending further discussion with Steve DeWick.
5. George moved to adjourn at 12:55 pm; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer