BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer, Ross Norton
Citizens: Teresa Dunlop, John & Ruth Nelson
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper
1. George called the meeting to order at 12:08 p.m.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 18 for $8,130.02; Jerry, 2nd; vote; 3-0.
3. The minutes of October 26, 2009 were read. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
4. Dierdre Dunlop has requested a meeting with Eugene Huskins, CMA, regarding the assessment on her property. The meeting is scheduled for 9:30 am on Saturday, November 21, at the town office.
5. The bid package for the boat ramp and float project are available and will be opened on December 1, 2009 at 2:00 pm.
6. George motioned to appoint John Crispin to the Planning Board as an alternate. Jerry seconded the motion, vote: 3-0.
7. Chris Webber has resigned from the Planning Board. He will be sadly missed.
8. A meeting has been tentatively scheduled with the Wright Property Committee for Friday, November 6, 2009 at noon to discuss the charter.
9. George moved to adjourn at 1:07 pm; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
10. George motioned to re-open the meeting at 1:09 pm. to recognize the $100.00 donation made to the town by the DeVito family. A thank you letter will be sent.
7. George moved to adjourn at 1:10 p.m.; Jerry, 2nd; vote 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr.
Gerald A. Bodmer