BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Selectmen: George D. Richardson, Jr., Gerald A. Bodmer and Ross Norton
Citizens: Bill Cooney, Ben & Sandra Crehore, Ruth Nelson and Teresa Dunlop
Guests: Charlotte Boynton of Wiscasset Newspaper and
Greg Foster of
1. Selectman George D. Richardson, Jr. called the meeting to order at 12:07 pm.
2. George moved to approve Warrant No. 13 for $110,998.09; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. The minutes of the September 21, 2009 meeting were read. George motioned to accept as written; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0
4. A public hearing will be held on Monday, October 5, 2009 at noon at the Town Office to vote to approve the General Assistance Ordinance appendices.
5. George motioned to let the fire department dig a trench from the fire station to the town office to connect to the town’s internet service; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
6. Barbara Delario and Ann Lowell will meet with the assessors on Friday, October 9, 2009, between 9:00 and 10:00 a.m. if the time is convenient for them.
7. George moved to send a letter to Gregory Gale explaining the assessment on his property,
Map 1/Lot 79H, is correct; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
8. A motion was made by George to send a letter to Tom Sands at the Charleston Correctional Facility authorizing him to build six floats for the Ferry Landing project; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
9. A court date has been set for the Huggins’ issue for Wednesday, October 7, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. at the Wiscasset Court House.
George moved to adjourn at 12:55 pm.; Jerry, 2nd; vote: 3-0
George D. Richardson, Jr. Gerald A. Bodmer Ross Norton