BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr., Brenda J. Bonyun and Ross Norton
1. The meeting was convened at 12:50 p.m.
2. Warrant No. 35 for $6,926.49 was reviewed. George moved to approve; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0.
3. George moved to re-appoint Gerald Seigars to the Shellfish Committee for a three year term. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
4. The B.O.S. reviewed a letter from Marine Resources. Sandra Hopkins and assistants, Bill Hopkins and Jan Brown, received a Limited-purpose Aquaculture License for 2009. The license expires December 31, 2009.
received an application for a permanent pier and seasonal ramp and float for
Marsha Gray asked
to use the
7. George moved to approve Rapid Renewal boat registration recommended by Dedee Greenleaf-Hodgdon. Ross seconded the motion; vote: 3-0.
8. George motioned to approve B.O.S. minutes from February 9, 2009; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 2-0-1. Ross was not in attendance at that meeting.
discussed three options for the jetty received from Pine Tree Engineering. George moved to choose Option #1 with “
10. George motioned to adjourn at 3:00 p.m.; Ross, 2nd; vote: 3-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun Ross Norton