BOARD OF SELECTMEN, ASSESSORS AND OVERSEERS MEETING
Board members: George D. Richardson, Jr. and Brenda J. Bonyun
Citizens: John Nelson
1. The meeting was convened at 7:05 p.m.
2. George moved to grant abatements for Lester Perry for 2007 and 2008, Map 2/Lot 64PP, in the amounts of $19.29 and $17.98 respectively. Brenda seconded the motion; vote: 2-0.
3. John Nelson reported he is very pleased with the roads this winter.
4. Debbie Harrison brought a check for $350.00 as 1/2 the payment due from Ron Harrison for January 30th.
5. George commended our tax collector, Susan Partelow, on the good job she is doing collecting delinquent taxes.
6. Due to a scheduling conflict with the RSU board, the town clerk would like to change her hours. She will be open Monday and Tuesdays from 4 - 8 p.m. George moved to approve the change; Brenda, 2nd;
7. $150,000. will be transferred from the dedicated funds savings account (money market) to a C.D. at 2.13% interest with an annual yield of 2.15%.
8. The next meeting of the B.O.S. will be February 23rd. Meetings will be changed temporarily to noon on Mondays due to Ross taking a course on the 4 pm to midnight shift.
9. George motioned to adjourn at 7:20 p.m.; Brenda, 2nd; vote: 2-0. The meeting was adjourned.
George D. Richardson, Jr. Brenda J. Bonyun